First man pose for women's underwear !

2:01 PM 3 Comments

Andrej Pejic photo in HEMA coll.


First man to pose for women's underwear, the androgynous model Andrej Pejic has much to demonstrate that these ladies push-ups perform their job.

Andrej Pejic is one of the supermodels of the year 2011. This sylph androgynous Susceptible complexes many girls is a man.

Andrej features delicately feminine, her face course, but also his size. Menu if it is, it is nevertheless a man. Andrej is not because, unlike Lea T., a transsexual. I did not check myself, but it seems that his cojones are still in place.

In other words, Andrej Pejic has no chest either. What does not make much difference among the other female models featherweight, yet we still saw less of a push-up and balcony.

Thing the Dutch brand Hema (found also in France) was quick to deny us. To demonstrate the effects of its mega mega push-ups, what better way than to start with a flat base? This is the gamble of the brand has chosen Andrej.

Unknown

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

3 comments :

  1. I just love Andrej Pejic! She has an amazing body. :D I wish I had such a body too. Thanks for sharing this information about her. buy womens underwear, womens underwear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou , for your comments me too I love her :)

      Delete
    2. I love you Andrej Pejic.I saw her some fashion show.she is lovable and huggable.I love her hight,her apperance burn a fire on ramp.

      sexy shapewear

      Delete